My Secret Method for Finding Hundreds of Startups That Are Hiring
What do you do, when you're looking for a job?
You scan through the job boards, such as RemoteOK, WeWorkRemotely, and AngelList.
It's obvious... But that's the problem.
Everyone uses the same job boards to find their next job, so they're too saturated. It takes weeks to get a reply (if at all). I've always been left frustrated:
- It takes so much time to go through all of the websites
- You have to apply through clunky apps and it takes ages
- So much spam in your inbox from dozens of job newsletters
I've got a better way... And I'm sharing it with you.
Using this secret method I've booked 10+ job interviews with startups over a single month. And it only takes an hour of your time.
Best of all it's FREE.
What You'll Get
📃 6-page PDF guiding you step-by-step on how to find jobs at startups.
- 8 Tips to Get Your First Job as a Junior Developer
- 10 Job Interview Tips for Junior Developers
- 8 Lessons From My 6+ Years Career as a Software Engineer
You'll get a PDF of a step-by-step walkthrough of the secret method. Plus some bonus tips.